Today's bridge deck designers and structural fabricators are increasingly opting for orthotropic bridge decks because they allow creating stronger, lighter deck assemblies. AT&F produces steel bridge fabrication services and custom fabricated products for a growing array of components for deck sections, including V-shaped rib sections, I-beams, and T-beams. We also supply a variety of other structural components, such as caissons and cofferdams for bridge pier construction. But why choose
AT&F for Fabrication of Structural Steel?
- We'll save you time, money, and weight. We deliver the components you need to design and build lighter, higher-strength, more complete fabricated structural sections.
- We can custom fabricate a structural component to match your design's requirements exactly.
- You can specify the steel chemistry your design requires, whether it's high-strength carbon steel, stainless steel, or something more exotic.
- Our press brake forming capabilities let us create the steel shapes your design demands quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively—from ¼-inch to 13 inches thick and up to 50 feet long.
- Our high precision laser cutting equipment lets us adhere to tight cutting tolerances.
- Our professional engineering staff will ensure the accuracy of your components.
- We offer a range of additional services; download our Capabilities data sheet for details.
- We're ready to help. Contact us to start a conversation on how we can help you build lighter, stronger, more complete bridge decks and other components.