Superior infrastructure requires superior technology. AT&F now offers high-speed railway system manufacturers the largest, most advanced press brake in North America. Our press brake has the power, precision and flexibility you need to develop high-quality transport infrastructures.
- Hydraulic single ram press
- Up to 60 feet in length and 2800 metric tons
- 60 ft (18 m) long
- Generous throat depth
- Large daylight opening
- Wide housings space
- 16 CNC axis
- Front and rear CNC gauging
- Long-forming structural components
- Very tight tolerances across very long lengths
- Consistent, repeatable process allowing for streamlined component designs
- Programmable system allows adjustable stroke and ram speed for process optimization
- Single ram press eliminates multiple housings and maximizes extensive throat depth
AT&F has a long history of unsurpassed capacity, proven quality and vast experience in large press brake forming. The power to press is yours. Call 1-800-544-5316 or visit us atwww.atfco.com.
AT&F has over 80 years of experience, impressive equipment capabilities, and quality in their DNA. These qualities are aligned with AT&F’s core focus to Build, Protect, Energize, and Move the World through metal fabrication. The company has built an outstanding reputation of quality and innovation by providing custom and high volume steel fabrication to industries throughout the world. They are committed to customer success via specialized facilities and locations, and superior quality systems. AT&F is an ISO 9001:2015 certified fabricator with 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space in multiple locations, including Cleveland and Orrville, Ohio, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and Aarhus, Denmark.